The Phoenix Nest
this site the web

Neglected...

I'm sorry! *cries* This blog has been unintentionally neglected! I say unintentionally because I've been meaning to write a blog on something, but every time I try to think of a subject, my mind just blanks. My bad! So um... this blog should probably have some actual content to it, hey? I know! An update on my boring life. In point form!

- My manga collection is currently at 227 volumes! I know this is an obvious thing to say, but I am quite proud of it. I have no idea how much I've spent on it all, but it's easily over $2,000. It seems like so much more when you think of it like that...
- I recently bought a PS3! Finally! I got a 160gb console, HDMI cable and 4 games (Infamous, Uncharted, LBP and MGS4). Unfortunately I bought them all online (the games are all US imports, the rest from GAME online) so I have to wait for them to arrive... The wait is killing me!
- Speaking of waiting for things to arrive, I have so many things coming in the mail! DVDs, Blu Rays, even more manga, anime figurines... many many things, the waiting is killing me! However it is also exciting. I get so impatient though, and usually I check the mail at least 3 times a day, even if something has already been delivered! It's a good thing I do though, because they sometimes leave something and then come back later!

I think that's about it. I'll try to do another blog soonish... If I remember to that is >_< I know, I'll do a special PS3 blog after I've had the chance to play all the games I bought. It'll probably cover many things, like the games themselves, my thoughts on the system (eg interface) and possibly a DVD comparison with the 360's DVD player.

Oh, and here is a picture of puppies to apologise for the neglect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment