The Phoenix Nest
this site the web

Updates (12/01/10)

Oops! I know I said I'd do a blog around the 29th but I totally forgot... But better late than never, eh? The reason I left it so late is because as you probably know Jessica, my girlfriend, came to visit from the Gold Coast. And now she is gone :(. But life goes on, and I am now eagerly awaiting her next visit... sadly it will be in 5-6 months though. However, in that time I have more than a few games to keep me occupied! They are:
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Borderlands
  • Braid
  • Castle Crashers
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
  • Mass Effect 2 (pre-ordered the special edition)
  • Prototype
  • World In Conflict + Soviet Assault expansion
That's not including the few games in my collection that I have yet to finish from a while back (Prince of Persia, Stranglehold, GRAW, Banjo Tooie, etc)

That's it for this blog really... yeah, not very big. See you soon.

3 comments:

elektrixxx said...

People were down on Prototype when it released, but I played the hell out of it and loved it.

Might have been because I wasn't distracted by InFamous at the time.

ScrawlKnight said...

(Hey Turbo! It's barkera!)

That looks like plenty to keep you occupied Turbo! You should have told me you had an off-gamespot blog! I found out through TicTac! I actually just started my own blog too. Geeting sick of the gamespot one :P It's at http://etherealrift.blogspot.com/

TurboPhoenix said...

Hey Barkera!

Yeah, sorry about that... I left Gamespot in a big hurry and pretty much the only people from there that know of this blog are my Twitter followers. I only started this on the day I left so I didn't get a chance to tell anybody. Thinking of returning for one blog, just so I can promote this one haha.

There seems to be a lot of people getting sick of Gamespot recently... it sounds like it's gone really downhill. I seem to have left at the start of it.

Awesome, I'll follow you asap! I hope to see you around here more!

Post a Comment